Sunday, May 18

My friend, Pam




This beautiful lady is my friend, Pam. We met a year and a half ago when she became the receptionist where I work. She was quiet and shy at first (both of which I am not). We actually became friends due to the fact that I was a complete and utter ass one day at work. For those who know me personally, I have a wide range of opinions and have a need to make sure everyone within a five mile radius knows them. I don't mind if you disagree with me in the least, in fact I love a good debate, it's just I have so MANY opinions and am so passionate about them. I, along with another coworker, was "discussing" one of the those beliefs on above mentioned day. Little did I know, this on a very personal level, affected Pam. When I found this out a few minutes later, I prayed, chanted and did a rain dance, wishing for some way for the earth to swallow me up so I wouldn't have to face Pam when I walked back up to the office. I felt lower than I have ever felt walking past her that first time. I finally gave in and told her a gazillion and a half times how sorry I was and I wouldn't blame her if she never spoke to me again. She smiled, you see above that it's a beautiful smile, and said it was no big deal. So it began...


Pam is one of those rare people that can tolerate me and my "opinions" and listen without interruption while I give them. She is not offended easily and this is necessary for those I spend any amount of time with. Unlike myself, she is considerate and kind. She is funny and as I have mentioned before, she thinks MY jokes are funny too. She likes the things I like including music artists and movies. She is special person all around and I am honored to call her a friend. I have to note here one thing though. Does she have to be so darn pretty? I think she should shave her head or wear face paint. I mean, look at her smile. She lights up a room and to make matters worse, she has a model's body. Tall, thin and always has a perfect tan. Spencer loves her and is very bossy and possessive when she comes over. We fight over who gets to spend time with her!


I want to thank Pam for putting up with me and my evil ways. Of course, I wasn't quite so evil until I met her...



We played Taboo last night.



Spencer adores her.






The two of us last summer.




You did what to who?





Pam + alcohol = FUN!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sharing life with a really great (and FUN) friend just makes life better. the good times just keep rolling!

And she does have a great smile!

Blessings!
Lacy

Anonymous said...

Sheri, you are one of a kind. You always say the most wonderful things about me; but it is I that is honored to have you in my life...but did you have to put that last picture on there? I thought we discussed appropriate picture material and that is pushing the limit. :)

Love ya, hun
Pam

Tanya said...

I'm so happy that you've found a wonderful friend, especially one that puts up with your oddities, HA HA! She's a cutie for sure!

:)

Sheri said...

She really is a wonderful friend.

Pam - I love that last picture of you! You are still talking to me, so it was worth chancing it and putting it on! HEHE!