Sunday, August 31

Who Said Frogs Aren't Cute?



We had our first official frog photo shoot tonight! John decided I needed to take out the frogs and get some pictures. I do try almost every night to get some after I turn their light off but due to the lack of light and the fact that they don't cooperate well, I maybe get one good photo out of 50. I couldn't believe my ears when he said he would take pictures and help out! Turns out that Simone loved him and kept climbing all over him and jumping on his arm. It was very cute and of course made John more comfortabe holding them.

I have to give credit where credit is due. I took none of these photos. That big hairy arm isn't mine either! John was a frog hog!


Simone



Simone


Xander



Simone


Xander



Xander

Xander on top, Simone bottom



How can you resist that face?!

2 comments:

Brandy said...

John did a great job on the pictures - WTG! :)

They're very interesting creatures - LOVE the frog legs with the funky pads on the end. REALLY cool! We were at the pet store for the bazillionth time this morning and we were looking at all the reptiles - the kids loved the Geckos and the turtles. LOL

Sheri said...

I like both of those too! Our neighbor girl (nine) has a pet painted turtle in a swimming pool in their back yard. Neat and easy pet.

I could go to the pet store weekly just to look at all the neat animals.