Monday, November 21

There are Two People in Every Picture


There are two people in every picture, the photographer and the viewer. ~Ansel Adams

Isn't this the truth? Every person taking a photo, takes that photo because something has captured their interest, be it a simple leaf or their child's smile. Memories are captured every second of every day, to look back upon in remembrance of that moment. However, what interests you and what interests me may be two totally different things. I love that about the human spirit, it's what makes this world go round. Diversity.

With that said, I do pity the poor person who never takes that step to find all the beauty around them. It's everywhere if you look around, in the simplest of things.

I linked up with Lisa's Chaos.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Perfectly said.....Beauty is everywhere if you look around in the simplest things{love this}

Unknown said...

Spot on Sheri! Love the message! Have a good Monday.

Theresa said...

Lovely! I recently took a long leisurely walk with my Sammie and photographed nature & her along the way. I posted them on my art site where I share my art & photography. I love all Ansel Adams work & Yosemite. great quote.
Have a happy Thanksgiving! I have a giveaway & free printable if you like, stop by!

Kerri Farley said...

I totally agree!
Wonderful post and FANTASTIC image!

Kati said...

So true.Stunning picture! On my Picture this photo blog I also use a quote with my photo every day. ;)

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Beautifully simple!

Linda said...

Really marvelous macro!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely presentation and selective focus in this macro.

Sheri said...

Thank you all for making me smile. I really appreciate all the comments and glad to see others think like I do!