Saturday, November 5

Beer Cheese Dip

 recipe from tidymom.net

We don't watch any type of sports here. At all. Just not our thing but we will gladly partake in all the "game" day appetizers rolling around the net, especially any sort of dip. 

I have to admit, I found this dip very tart. It may be because I ,um, don't like beer? It doesn't taste like beer, yet that may be the factor in why it is so tart and not to my liking. 

I found this recipe on Pinterest, along with rave reviews so I thought that even though it isn't to my taste, it may be to yours?

If you do make it or already have, I would appreciate your feedback on it.

Ingredients:
2 - 8 oz. packages cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup beer
1 envelope Ranch Dressing mix
2 cups shredded cheddar mix

Beat cream cheese, beer and ranch dressing until well blended with hand mixer. Stir in cheddar cheese by hand. Chill and serve with pretzels, chips or veggies.

*if dip is too thick, add a little beer to thin it down


3 comments:

Nicole @ Daily Dish Recipes said...

I want this. Now. This looks so good! Pinning this because I really think I will be trying this eventually!
Yum!

Sheri said...

I hope you do, let me know what you think if you do.

Alterdelenda said...

I came across this on pinterest, and the boyfriend looked over my shoulder and demanded I make it for him. Soo next weekend I'll be trying it out and let you know how it goes! :-)