Tuesday, October 2

French Onion Meatball Sliders

recipe from sixsistersstuff.com

Most of the time when something looks/sounds too good to be true, it is. This is not the case with this recipe. I only tried this recipe because John loves meatballs and I wasn't feeling terribly ambitious. I am not normally fond of frozen meatballs but do love french onions. 

These are way easy and beyond delicious. You can put them on small buns or use toothpicks and serve them as appetizers. Or both! Great for get togethers or game day. Everyone will love them and think you spent hours making them!

Ingredients:
24 oz. pkg of frozen meatballs
2 (10.5 oz.) cans condensed French Onion Soup

Spray crockpot with non-stick cooking spray. Add meatballs. Pour soup over the top. 

Cook on low for 4 hours, high for 2 hours.

Serve on small rolls or toothpicks as appetizers.

I used non seasoned meatballs so the flavors would not be mixed. I also spooned a little of the gravy over the top of the meatballs when I served them on buns. YUM!


No comments: