Monday, October 15

Beef Tips in Mushroom Sauce (crockpot)


How did Monday get here so quickly? It's actually a good thing for me as I work weekends and it's my Friday today. Yay me!

You know how much I love my crockpot. I also love simple and super quick recipes that taste like you spent hours on them. This is one of those recipes. I served these beef tips over mashed potatoes. Your favorite pasta would be great too.

Ingredients:
2 lbs. lean chuck (cut into bite size pieces)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 pkg. onion soup mix
1 can 7up

Put cut up chuck into crockpot. Pour can of soup and packet of onion soup mix over the top of the chuck. Pour 7up over the top. Mix gently. 

Cook on low setting for 6 - 8 hours. Turn off your crockpot about 15 minutes before serving and give it a quick stir.


No comments: