Wednesday, April 16

School Days







Spencer loves loves school. He has been going to Early Childhood Development for a year and a half now to help prepare him for kindergarten next year. What a world of difference this has made in his life!! He has speech, occupational and physical therapy along with gym class and a regular classroom four mornings a week. His teachers are amazing people with large hearts and even larger amounts of patience. I will never find the words to let them know how grateful I am for all they have helped Spencer achieve.


This week in school he is learning about farms. He gets to take animals out of a barn and learn the sounds they make and how to feed them. Today they learned about pigs and played in the mud with the farm pigs. I am sure Spencer loved this part.


The pictures I posted are from last year and Spencer looks older now but I love his cute expression in the one by his locker. It is one of my favorites.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I love those pictures! He is such a cutie. Takes after his mother! :)