Monday, April 21

Another Lifetime





In what seems like another lifetime, Spencer was just discovering life outside of the hospital. When he was strong enough to hold his head up again, we realized the poor kid needed some toys. I didn't know what reaction he would have to a toy that he had to work to sit up in, but thought the toys looked fun on this exersaucer, so we brought it home. Here is Spencer's reaction to his new toy. The photos are very grainy. I think I used the first digital camera known to man to take these pictures but they are too cute to not share. His hair is starting to grow back after his shunt was placed and with his toothy grin and fat cheeks, he is just adorable. Where he looks like he is yelling in the one picture, he actually is. He is so excited with all the things he can do with his new toy, he is jabbering at the top of his lungs.




All tuckered out...


2 comments:

Tanya said...

Oh my, that seems so long ago! I just love that last picture. He's been through so much and is such a wonderful boy. I'm loving seeing these older pictures!!

Brandy said...

The photo of him yelling is awesome! What a cute little guy! I think I have a photo very similar to that one of my own son when we first put him in one of those doorway jumpers!! :)