Tuesday, June 5

Pepperoni Cheese Bread

photo and recipe from singforyoursupperblog.com

I found this recipe on pinterest awhile back and thought it would be a great, easy appetizer/snack for my family. Unfortunately I am doing something I don't normally do and that is using the original blogger's photo in place of my own. Yes, I am giving her full credit and her photo is fantastic but part of my own blogging etiquette involves always using my own, original content. However this is another case where among my too many to count photos, I can't find my photo!  I had to share this anyway as it is so easy, family friendly and kind of cute, don't you think? 

So please forgive me this time...

Ingredients:
1 can Italian or French bread (roll)
1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
pepperoni slices
marinara sauce

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Roll the bread dough into a large rectangle. Top with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni slices.

Roll up jelly roll style into a loaf. Place seam side down on a foil lined baking sheet. 

Bake 15 - 20 minutes or until top is lightly browned. 

Remove from oven and let cool down a few minutes. Slice into 1 1/2 inch pieces and serve with warmed marinara sauce.

See? Super easy and very yummy.

No comments: