Thursday, May 3

Dill Pickle French Fries


Oh how I love dill pickles. On burgers, with peanut butter or straight out of the jar. I also love french fries, so the pairing of the two only made sense. If they can make dill pickle potato chips, why can't I make french fries? Unlike the over-processed flavor of the chips I have tried, these have only a hint of dill flavoring. Just enough to make them tangy and addictive. I was really happy with how these turned out. Super easy too!


Ingredients:
15 oz. package of thin (unseasoned) french fries
1 TBLS. vinegar
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. ground mustard
1/2 tsp. cumin
1 tsp. dill weed
1/2 tsp. salt


Preheat oven to 450 degrees.


In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, garlic powder, cumin, dill weed and salt.


Add french fries and toss until evenly coated.


Bake on cookie sheet for 20 - 25 minutes, turning once half way through cooking time.


Yum!


1 comment:

Leola - Southshoreartist said...

Oh My Gosh!!!! those sound so good!