Thursday, March 1

Homemade Cheesy Garlic Bread


Not that long ago I posted this recipe for homemade garlic bread with the secret ingredient, honey. I loved this recipe, but John did not so I tried another version. Again, I thought these very good, but John, not so much. So I will share it with you but will be trying to find that right combo that both of us like. If you have a tried and true recipe, please share!


Ingredients:
1 loaf Italian bread
4 TBLS. butter, softened
1/2 TBLS. minced garlic
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
oregano


Slice loaf of bread in half, lengthwise. Mix garlic into softened butter. Spread evenly on both open faced sides of bread. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, then mozzarella and oregano.


Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 ten minutes. Turn oven to broil and broil just until cheese begins to brown. 


Cool slightly, slice and enjoy!

No comments: