Wednesday, March 28

Lens Day ~ Night Photo


Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things that escape those who dream only at night.
Edgar Allan Poe

I really, really, really wish I had captured this without the shadow on the bottom right. I am also glad that the spider was a tiny one. I took this last fall when my best friend and I went to a park and stayed after dark. I used my point and shoot on "night shot" mode, relying completely on instinct as I could only see vague shapes. The results, although often unreliable, in this case were quite fun!

I linked up with Lens Day and their photo challenge: Night 

3 comments:

LOVE MELISSA:) said...

Gorgeous!! You take the most beautiful pictures.

Kerri Farley said...

I think it's wonderful!!

Unknown said...

Very cool! I love the yellow against the black background.