1. Movie you love with a passion. Constantine/Mission to Mars
2. Movie you vow to never watch. Twilight
3. Movie that literally left you speechless. I talk too much to ever be "speechless". P.S. I Love You had me crying so hard, I suppose I didn't talk much.
4. Movie you always recommend. Me, Myself and Irene, P.S. I Love You
5. Actor/actress you always watch, no matter how crappy the movie. Denzel Washington/Gary Sinise
6. Actor/actress you don’t get the appeal for. Angelina Jolie *thinking "A Bug's Life" with no costume makeup would be her best role?
7. Actor/actress, living or dead, you’d love to meet. Anthony Hopkins without a doubt.
8. Sexiest actor/actress you’ve seen. (Picture required!)
Eric Bana as Hector or as Eric Bana. That voice!
For honor. For victory. For love. For destiny. For passion. For Troy.
9. Dream cast. Hmm...Gary Sinise, Edward Norton, Anthony Hopkins, Connie Nielsen, Denzel Washington, Anna Torv. Ha!
10. Favorite actor pairing. John Noble/Joshua Jackson from Fringe. Not a movie but it's my meme, right?
11. Favorite movie setting. While scenes can often make the movie, the actors and actresses always do, so any setting. I do like old west though.
12. Favorite decade for movies. I am a Sci-Fi buff, any decade will do!
13. Chick flick or action movie? Action baby! Shoot 'em up!
14. Hero, villain or anti-hero? Hero unless it's Heath Ledger's "Joker". Doesn't get any better than that.
15. Black and white or color? Color
If you do this meme, (just copy and paste into your blog) please leave a comment with your blog link so I can visit. Would love to see your answers. Or answer any question in my comment area; that would be great too!
This great site has more Movie Memes: Sunday Stealing