Wednesday, June 29

Sepia Scenes


Me, feeding my grandparents' chickens. I was 2 or 3 at the time. I loved my grandparents' country home and have many many fond memories of the days I spent with my grandma. She has taught me many things in life and I often told people she was the smartest person in the world. My grandma, Shirley, is mostly of German decent and called me (still does) "Weitz". I cannot find this word in the German dictionary and may have the spelling wrong. Many times I asked Grandma what this meant as she said it with much love. She would just smile and say you are my Weitzel.


Find more Sepia Scenes here: Sepia Scenes

1 comment:

Ralph said...

This picture shows the wonder of a child while exposed to wildlife - an exciting place to be. Grandmas seem to offer us all such endearing names, as their pride and happiness of their grandchildren is so apparent. Nice memories!