The Sunday Baker <----- Click here
CREAM CHEESE CRESCENT ROLL BARS
2 (8oz.) pkg. crescent rolls
2 (8oz.) pkg. cream cheese
1 c. sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 egg white
1/2 c. sugar
1/2 c. crushed nuts
1 tsp. cinnamon
1. In a 9 x 13 inch buttered pan, mold on package of 8 oz. crescent rolls to the bottom.
2. Cream 2 (8 oz.) packages of cream cheese with 1 cup of sugar. Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla. Spread mixture over the molded crescent rolls.
3. Mold other crescent rolls over the top of cream cheese mixture in pan. (I molded them on my cutting board as the cream cheese mixture can be messy to work with.)
4. Beat 1 egg white and spread on top layer of crescent rolls.
5. Combine 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup crushed nuts and 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Sprinkle on top of egg whites.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes. (I check mine starting at 20 and remove at 25 minutes.)